- PROGRAMMER /ˈprōˌɡramər/
- A person who solves problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.
- This script creates the .key and .csr files using the bare minimum information. It's only argument is the domain name to be secured. Prepend "*." for wildcard domain certificates. Customize the DEFAULT_ORGNAME and DEFAULT_ORGCOUNTRY setting variables at the top before use. Environment variable overrides are ORGNAME and ORGCOUNTRY.
- Query mysql logs
- Quick access to a uuid generator using ruby inline
- Prints out how how many primary and secondary shards on each node in an Elasticsearch Cluster.
- Shortest regex I know to match a guid (reliably)