- PROGRAMMER /ˈprōˌɡramər/
- A person who solves problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.
- Prints out how how many primary and secondary shards on each node in an Elasticsearch Cluster.
- Shortest regex I know to match a guid (reliably)
- A script to help abbreviate knife commands.
- If you run into a situation where you have thousands or tens of thousands of dead containers and you run the usual docker rm `docker ps -a -q` either docker will bomb saying too many arguments or you'll see that as the list of containers being killed grows the process slows down. It seems the docker process amasses all the open files until it's done killing all the containers.
- Just a little script to time page requests (no assets, just the single URL). It runs via /usr/bin/ruby which is present on all macs and most posix systems these days. If you're using rvm you'll probably want to change that.